Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Funeral Train & Other Stories on Kindle

Colin Lee Campbell's Funeral Train & Other Stories is now available in a Kindle edition, which is readable by pretty much all the other e-readers, too. As the publisher of this book I was hesitant. I love books so much that I hate e-books pretty much by definition - they're just not "real" books in my opinion. But it's the words that count, at the end of the day, not the paper, and e-everything is here to stay. My personal focus will always be on print, and my Nerd Glows On line of games will NEVER get digital versions. I'll ride a print-biased wave of eccentricity, nostalgia and spite into the grave when it comes to my game books. But fiction and poetry from Pharaoh Publishing USA will all get e-book versions from now on. It's just the way it is, and never let it be said that I'm a Luddite. Well, I am, but just on weekends...

No comments:

Post a Comment