Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cleaning House, Catching Up

Now that gonensworld.com is up, I've moved all of my gaming-related pages over there into the Workshed section. All that's left here is the Johnny Pharaoh Band page and my basic posts.

In other news, I've started a new band with some friends - Ryan from Rocket to Saturn and Matt and Corey from Captain Murgatroyd. So far we are having a good time and slowly finding our sound. No name yet. Ideas include Starfinger, The Big Bad, People's Republic of Fontavia, and the Pecan Sandies. Thoughts? Send 'em my way. Personally, I like Starfinger best, but we'll just have to wait and see. No sense in having a band name when you only have a song and a half under your belt. As soon as there's anything worth listening to I'll post a link.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment