Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cape City Archive

That famous Cape City skyline.

I've started the process of collecting images and documents from the Cape City game into a special page here - the Cape City Archive. All of this stuff is on the Star Chamber but not in one place. I'm still looking for electronic copies of the Cape City Comet issues from the "Redux" campaign (the second one), and if anyone has any hard copies of those that they've saved, let me know (I can only find two).

I will continue to add Cape City stuff over time, especially the lengthy "Cape City Canon" document that is on the Star Chamber.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to seeing if some Fudge variant might not work for this game. As much as I love the setting, I don't feel like the systems we've used for it (Mutants & Masterminds, Savage Worlds) have really fit the setting (though Savage Worlds came close).

At any rate, if anyone has any extant Cape City material out there, let me know! In the meantime, enjoy the Cape City Archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment