Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Gonen's World RPG Update

In between running a Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay campaign and a Dark Heresy campaign simultaneously, I've been plugging away at what I hope is the final manuscript for Gonen's World: The Roleplaying Game. Chapters one through three are now complete.

I need some volunteers to give it a good once-over! We're very close to being finished. More than 10 years of development is finally coming together. I can't tell you how good that feels.

Although our group's Gonen's World campaign has progressed far beyond the "default period" of the Classic Age - that is, the reign of "Good Queen Farin" - I'm looking forward to running a Classic Age campaign once this final version of the rules are finished...although Gonen's World will never be "final." That's why I'm calling this the "Penultimate Edition."

I hope to begin posting some material over the next few weeks, and hope to bring some folks on board as editors. So if you're interested, drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment